Google has announced the winners of its Public’ Choice 2021 and Greatest of 2021 game awards, which showcase both the users’ and Google’s choices for the best games of 2021. The Garena Free Fire MAX and Pokémon UNITE are the victors in the United States, which is not surprising given their popularity throughout the year.
The world of Android games appears to be ever-changing, with huge new games reversing the tides of old juggernauts that had cemented themselves in every genre. This year, in addition to the Garena Free Fire MAX and Pokémon UNITE, new titles like League of Legends: Wild Rift and Marvel Future Revolution sent shockwaves throughout the ecosystem with their polished gameplay, graphics, and approach to their respective genres.
As such, we’re going to be talking about the best Android Games of the year and how you can play them for free on PC.
Pokemon is a staple of the gaming world, and UNITE is their most recent release. The game’s MOBA-Esque has piqued the interest of players all over the world, thanks to its exciting fast-paced fights in which you face tons of Pokemon competing in a strategic fashion.
Garena Free Fire MAX
Over the years, the Battle Royale genre has witnessed numerous innovations. When it comes to introducing new and exciting concepts and mechanics, though, none beats Free Fire.
Garena now provides Free Fire MAX, a more refined version of the game with improved graphics, an updated UI, and broader customization that allows you to completely immerse yourself in the action. As a result, it’s no wonder that the game has quickly soared to the top of the charts and is currently one of the greatest Android games available.
How to Use Nox Player to Play Pokémon UNITE, Free Fire Max
First and foremost, you must install NoxPlayer on your computer. After successfully installing the emulator, search for the game in the Google Play search box to install it, or drag and drop the APK into the emulator.
Once the game is up and running, you’ll notice a few obvious benefits because you’ll be playing the game with NoxPlayer:
- Keyboard Mapping: Do you want to show off your abilities in Pokémon UNITE and Free Fire MAX? Set your hands on your keyboard and mouse because NoxPlayer allows you to customize your keys, allowing you to utilize your WASD / Arrow Keys in conjunction with your mouse to completely outwit the competition. If you’re not sure how to set them up, check out the tutorials on the Nox website’s FAQ section. Furthermore, if you aren’t in the mood to configure your own binds, the emulator contains a default setting that is optimal for most gamers.
- High frame rate: Mobile phones tend to overheat and have unstable performance. Furthermore, you’ll be forced to play on a much smaller screen than your display.With NoxPlayer, you can fully utilize your PC’s hardware and achieve more than 100 FPS while gaming on a much larger screen.
NOX emulator OTHER FEATURES
NoxPlayer isn’t just for Pokémon UNITE and Free Fire MAX; you can use it to enjoy the capabilities stated above in thousands of other Android games and become the best player there is. Aside from that, Emulator is recognized for a few other features:
- There are numerous Android versions available: Not sure if your game will operate on the most recent version of Android? No worries, NoxPlayer supports Android 9, 7, and 5, and is the only emulator that provides support for both 32 and 64-bit versions of the OS in a single installation pack. The Emulator is also the first to support Android 9, allowing you to play games like Genshin Impact and Dead by Daylight Mobile. As the greatest mobile gaming platform on the market, NoxPlayer is also an official partner with games like Arknights and Ragnarok X: Next Generation, delivering exclusive optimized editions for all the games you like, with customizable icons, background, and other options.
- Multi Instance: Don’t want your main account to lose money? Use Multi Instances. You may now practice your new strategies on a different account and switch easily by using NoxPlayer’s Multi-Instance functionality.
- App Compatibility: No matter what application or game you choose to run, NoxPlayer has you covered. There’s no program that won’t run with its limitless collection of games and applications, as well as integrated support for the Google Play Store.
- Game Guides: NoxPlayer not only configures default keyboard mappings for you, but it also includes character lists, beginner guides, tier lists, and reroll guidelines for those who have only recently begun their gaming journey. Simply launch the game on NoxPlayer, and you’ll find all the information you need on the sidebar to immerse yourself in the new universe.